Crisis Clinic’s Where to Turn directories are a valuable resource for social workers, service providers, health professionals and students and will be available for purchase this month. This year’s directories are being released in a revised format that we think will make searching for services easier and more accurate. (Click here to view sample pages of our New layout.)
2011 Where to Turn Plus
The Where to Turn Plus is the most comprehensive guide to the social service system in King County. Repeat purchasers of the book will notice some changes:
- The Service Pages have been expanded to include a short description about each service as well as the address and phone number connected to that service.
- The Agency Pages still provide overviews of the agencies in the directory, but they have become more focused and point to the Service Pages as the place to go for referral information.
- The Guide to Social Services and the Additional Resources sections have been combined into the Service Pages.
2011 Where to Turn Quick Reference
- The Quick Reference is portable (5.4″x8.4″) and easily fits in a briefcase, purse or glove box.
- Service listings, including phone numbers and addresses, are organized by topic category.
- Agencies are listed alphabetically and are cross referenced to the Service Pages.
2011 Where to Turn CD-ROM
- The CD-ROM is a searchable PDF version of the Where to Turn Plus. The easy-to navigate document allows you to view and search more than 1,000 listings. Note: The document must be accessed from the CD-ROM and is not downloadable.