Beginning January 14, 2013, most households receiving Washington Apple Health family and/or children’s medical will be able to complete their renewal form online at www.washingtonconnection.org.
Benefits of completing the Family and Children’s Medical Benefits Renewal Form online:
- Easier and faster!
- Prefilled information from Washington Connection will shorten the time it takes to make changes.
- Eliminates completing the form by hand.
- No more worrying about mailing the form late or misplacing the form
- Electronic confirmation – Once you have completed the form online and submitted it, you will receive confirmation.
Create, activate, register or login to a Client Benefit Account (CBA):
Create, activate or register your CBA Account
Click the Create Account link: https://www.washingtonconnection.org/authservice/createaccount.go
Login to your CBA Account
Click the Login link: https://www.washingtonconnection.org/authservice/login.go?TAM_OP=login&comingFromLogin=Y&URL=/eapplication/finishsavedapp.go
For help with any of these steps:
- Go to www.washingtonconnection.org
- Pull down the About This Site menu at the top of the page and then choose Online Tutorials
- In the box labeled Account Tutorial box, click on How to Create an Account. You’ll hear audio directions and see examples to help you create a CBA.
To complete a Family or Children’s Medical Review:
After signing into the CBA, households that have a family or children’s medical review due will see a new link on both the Current Benefits and Important Dates pages. This new link titled “Click here to start children’s medical review” will redirect the person to the new Family and Children’s Medical Benefits Renewal form pages in Washington Connection.