Community Psychiatric Clinic is pleased to announce the upcoming completion of housing in the Lake City area In early 2015, Valor apartments will open, with 21 units for low-income, homeless individuals with a documented chronic mental illness. Preference given to those who have served in the U.S. military. Applications are being accepted now.
Seattle Mennonite Church will occupy the commercial space on the ground floor and will continue to provide a drop-in center “God’s Little Acre,” which previously occupied a portion of the site.
Please note the following referral criteria:
• Low and very low-income (<50% and <30% AMI)
• 18 years of age or older
• Has not had any incarcerations/hospitalizations for the past 90 days prior to application
• Has a diagnosed CMI (Chronic Mental Illness)
• Is not using illegal drugs or abusing alcohol
• Preference will be given to those who served in the U.S. Military
The following documents must be included in all referrals:
• Housing Referral Form (form # 922v)*
• Background check paperwork*
o Credit Report Authorization
o Rental Application (form# 924v)
o Residential Rental Application
• If a veteran, some documentation of veteran status (DD-214)
• Current 3rd Party Homeless Verification
• Referrals will not be accepted unless all documents are present.
All referrals should be sent to:
Valor Apartment Referrals
11000 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125-6748
If you have any additional questions, contact Nathaniel T Boehme (206) 545-2394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.